Tuesday, May 26, 2009

THE TEEN TITANS

(Sorry I haven't written in a while)
Well I've always been a huge fan of batman and other big heroes, but I think the people who didn't used to get any credit were the sidekicks. 
Nowadays sidekicks have their own comics, and have had since the 1960's. I'm talking about the Teen Titans, originally consisting of Wonder Girl, Speedy, Kid Flash, Robin, and Aqua Lad.
Though there have been two Wonder Girls, two Speedies, two Kid Flashes, and three Robins, the titans have gained members for years. One of my favorite titans is Beast Boy.
Beast boy is a green boy with the ability to change into animals. Strangely, in the comics he has a wide love life despite being fricken green. Always there with a joke, Beast Boy lightens up sad times. I like Beast Boy mostly because his powers are mysterious. I know this because when the Teen Titans accidentally went to the future, that Beast Boy, who called himself Animal Man*, had the ability to use multiple animal powers at once. Like when Animal Man turned into a bull and used amoeba abilities and multiplied himself.  So, uh... I hope anyone reading this will try reading teen titans ( if you already haven't ).
*please note that Animal Man is already another hero and is not the one from the future of Teen Titans.  They just needed a name for future Beast Boy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    This is such a cool blogspot, and I love your writing style. This blog about the teen titans reminds me of a movie I like called, The Boy With Green Hair. I can't believe you actually saw this movie too! I wish you would review a graphic novel like Maus or 300 even though the movie of the 300 is dumb in my humble estimation. I liked Meet the Spartans, better.

    Susan, your fan

    ReplyDelete